We are living in unprecedented times dealing with the Coronavirus and we’re all in it together. It has been our priority to do our part in preventing the spread of the virus while maintaining a healthy environment for our customers and our team.
Minit-Tune & Brake has always shown the utmost respect for our customers vehicles while in our care, but due to our new reality we will take extra steps as directed by our public health officials to ensure the health of our staff and our customers:
- We’ve increased how often we clean and sanitize the high-touch surfaces in our location, such as door handles, seating areas, desks, lounge areas, restrooms, and credit card readers.
- All employees will be required to wear gloves when interacting with clients and their vehicles.
- Team members are to stay home if any illness symptoms are present, and a strict no travel policy is in place.
- Customer vehicle steering wheels and door handles will be disinfected upon arriving at the dealership and upon leaving.
- Social distancing practices will be in place (i.e. minimum 3 feet separation and discontinuation of physical contact).
Our efforts make things convenient for you and provide a safe environment that you can trust for your vehicle to be repaired in. Please don’t hesitate to email or phone us at any time.
Thank you for your continued trust in us.
Stay safe !